ALTAGRA, ready for the New Normal
We hope that the World soon starts to open up, the signs are all pointing in the right direction. Travel and meetings are going to look different and we want you to be excited about travelling again.
We are fortunate to be a small operation, which gives us the flexibility to do what is best for our travelers and participants. We have always had high standards for care and cleanliness – and are now developing additional protocols to make traveling and events with Altagra even safer. Safety and enjoyment are paramount in getting folks comfortable to travel and meeting again. We recognize the landscape of the group travel industry is adjusting and will be better. In collaboration with our industry partners, we are committed to making sure travel and event happens and are preparing to welcome you again.
Altagra’s five key factors for your health and safety
- Our partners are first and because travel is a shared experience, passengers and participants too, have certain responsibilities. We ask our travellers/participants not to come on a trip/event if they are not feeling well, have COVID symptoms or been in contact in the last 14 days with a known case.
- Face masks are mandatory whenever it is required by the local regulations. Your dedicated Altagra Staff will advise you of the actual protocol for each trip, event and venue.
- Physical distancing – we make sure, that capacities in buses, restaurants and venues are kept according to the actual regulations.
- Altagra Staff provides you with the necessary stops for your hygienic needs or provides you with approved disinfecting products.
- Fun follows your health and safety as a top priority for Altagra, which is why the extra protocols are in place.
Please note, that Hungary plans to join the WTTC ”Safe travels” global protocols soon, Altagra Travel is already following its health and safety guidelines, when planning your trip. For further information please feel free to read the WTTC initiatives.