Agricultural Tours in Hungary
Hungary is blessed with abundant natural resources: it is a fertile land of plains and hills traversed by rivers. Volcanic hills, on the shores of Lake Balaton and in the northern hill range, provide an excellent microclimate for viticulture and wine making. Thermal springs make possible the cultivation of early vegetables of outstanding quality.
The above mentioned natural features combined with favorable economic and geographical conditions have made it possible for the agriculture and food industry to become a major economic sector of the country.
- We are specialised in the organisation of tailor-made agricultural tours within Hungary.
- Hundreds of personal contacts with farmers, government and state officers, highly skilled agricultural specialists, owners of private enterprises and extension advisory personnel ensure the success of our tours.
- Whatever the aim of your visit, we will do our utmost to organize carefully all aspects of your professional and social program including, if you wish, suggestions for your leisure time in order that you can enjoy the recreational and cultural attractions of the country.
- You can be confident that your group will be treated by our company with expert care during your travels in Hungary.
- Since our office has an extended database and personal relations in the area of agriculture, we are ready to identify potential Hungarian business partners for your company and organise business meetings and product demonstration afterwards.
Some of the topics we are familiar with
> Animal breeding
- Dairy breeding
- Swine breeding
- Sheep breeding
- Apiary production
> Food industry
- Dairy processing
- Meat processing
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Organic production
- Bakery production and milling industry
- Grain warehousing program
> Cultivation and horticulture
- Spice production
- Vegetable growing
- Fruit growing (apple, berries, stonefruits)
- Viticulture and wine production
- Crop production (cereals, cash crops)
> Nature and environment
- Ecological projects
- Rural tourism
- Hunting and wildlife management
> Agricultural technology
- Soil and water management
- Irrigation systems
- Greenhouse technology and fruit storage techniques
Sample agricultural programs